Love Story: 10 Best Love Stories Of All Time
The season of love and romance is almost upon us, and this calls for a celebration of the greatest love stories of all time. Everyone has a love story, and
Quotes are an incredible way of communicating an important message in the most efficient way possible. A list of love quotes can show you what love meant to some of the most influential people of our time,
Quotes By The 14th Dalai Lama
Dalai Lama XIV, Tenzin Gyatso, is the longest living and current head of the of the Gelugpa lineage of Tibetan Buddhism. As well as a head of state in exile, he is also
"Love is not about sex, going on fancy dates, or showing off. It’s about being with a person who makes you happy in a way nobody else can."
Our personal relationships can our greatest source of
How Can We Become More Spiritual?
Spirituality and how to be spiritual is meant to bring about harmony and peace. The fact is that the very act of seeking spiritual freedom causes notions of success
Selflessness is something that can be easily defined by doing something for someone else without any intention of getting anything back from them in the future. It can be argued that the good feeling of doing something for someone else is the motive behind someone wanting to do a good deed so there is actually no such thing as a selfless act, but I disagree.
I have seen first hand how someone has dedicated their life to helping others, and the impact this has had on that person and the people she has helped. For the last 2 years, my sister has dedicated her life to helping orphan children in India and since she made this decision, she has ignited her passion and seems to be running on endless energy. This energy has fueled her to push her own boundaries and develop herself to a higher level, just to make herself more capable of helping more.
The act of helping others for her has become and endless source of energy. She lives with the orphan children and they constantly give her love and affection, because of the love and affection she has given them. this then in turn helps her go further and do more for them, and since she launched her charity, Prishan Foundation, she has raised over $240,000, through fundraising in Vancouver, BC and online. She has built one orphanage for 40 children, and is in the process of building a second.
In her own words, the energy she gets from doing this is endless and she feels like she has tapped into something that has proven to her that we are her to help each other. When we do something for someone else, it makes us inherently feel good. So all we have to do is do something for someone else without wanting them to do anything for us and we are filled with good emotions. Does that mean that if everyone did something good for someone else selflessly that they would all feel good? Does that mean that if we all did this many of our problems would be solved? Maybe.
If you want to get inspired to do something good, check out Prishan Foundation and see how someone has dedicated their life to helping those that are no different to us but have been forgotten, and see what a difference she is making. Hopefully it will encourage you to do something good.
A beautiful collection of Quotes about life that are loved and highly popular for you to enjoy and share.
1. “The most important thing is to enjoy your life—to be happy—it's all that matters.”
From an almost endless list of quotes, we have assembled 20 that we feel are the most inspirational. This list is by no means definitive, but none the less, it will serve to inspire and motivate you when you read it.
Without further delay, here are our Top 20 Motivational and Inspirational Quotes:
1. I don’t coun’t my sit ups, I only start counting when it starts hurting because they’re the only one’s that count – Muhammad Ali
2. The soul would rather fail at its own life than succeed at someone elses – David Whyte
3. Keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it – Steve Jobs
4. Live simply that others may simply live – Mahatma Gandhi
5. I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all - Laura Ingalls Wilder
6. It is good to have an end to journey toward, but it is the journey that matters in the end – Ursula Leguin
7. Be cheerful and do not seek external help or the tranquility that others give. A man must stand upright, not be kept upright by others – Marcus Aurelius
8. If you go through life expecting everyone to act the same as you would, you’re going to be very disappointed – Unknown
9. All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make, the better – Ralph Waldo Emerson
10. The reason people find it so hard to be happy is that they always see the past better than it was, the present worse than it is, and the future less resolved than it will be – Marcel Pagnol
11. There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle – Albert Einstein
12. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing – Helen Keller
13. The place where your greatest fears live is also the place where your greatest growth lies – Unknown
14. Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage – Lao Tzu
15. Your task is not to seek love, but to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it – Rumi
16. Feelings come and feelings go. There is no need to fear them and no need to crave them. Let them come, and then let them go. No feeling is your permanent reality, no matter how intense it is – Unknown
17. We must let go of the life we had planned to have the life that is waiting for us – Joseph Campbell
18. If you are irritated by every rub, how will you be polished? – Rumi
19. Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It’s not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end – Unknown
20. ”It’s impossible” said pride. “It’s risky” said experience. “It’s pointless” said reason. “Give it a try” whispered the heart – Unknown