[caption id="attachment_2605" align="alignright" width="336"] Being Happy[/caption]
Happiness is a mind state that we consciously choose and foster. Being happy is a decision that you can
[caption id="attachment_2515" align="aligncenter" width="819"] Life Quotes[/caption]
10 Simple Life Quotes For A Happier Life
Below we have compiled a list of life quotes and affirmations that we can
Positive energy is a like a muscle. The more you use it the stronger it gets. The stronger it gets the more powerful you become. Repetition is the key and the more you focus on positive
Don Miguel Ruiz, the author of The Four Agreements, is known as a nagual, or shaman, of the Toltec tradition. The Toltecs were an ancient group of scientists and artists that was formed to explore and
Look at you. You’re young. And you’re scared. Why are you so scared? Stop being paralysed. Stop swallowing your words. Stop caring what other people think. Wear what you want. Say what you want. Listen to the music you want to listen to. Play it loud as hell and dance to it. Go out for a drive at midnight and forget you have work the next day. Stop waiting for Friday or your next day off. Live now. Love now. Do it now. Take risks. Tell secrets. This life is yours. When are you going to realise that you can do whatever you want. Live and love your life right now.
27375. That is the number of days you will live, if everything goes well and you live to the life expectancy of someone living in the West today. To me, everyday is precious and I have to do something that I feel is productive to my development. Sometimes, because of factors beyond our control we cant do everything we intend to, but we sleep better knowing we’ve done the following:
• Learnt something new. Whether a fact, a new skill or something relevant to our life
• Pushed a comfort barrier. Felt the fear of doing something new, and did it anyway
• Met with a friend or a loved one and shared some laughter
• Worked and accomplished something. Overcame a challenge
• Did a good deed, helped someone in need, something good that we didn’t have to do and no one would know about, or a random act of kindness
• Read some fiction and some none fiction. A healthy dose of both. Reading two none fiction books at the same time is unproductive. Its much better to wind down the day with some fiction and start the day with some none fiction
• Eat something delicious!
Of course there are more.
We feel more fulfilled when we have done the things on the list, even if it is just a few. By not doing them, we have an excuse of having a bad day, when in fact, we are in control of how we feel about it.
Every so often, something bad will happen in your day, and it’s very easy to say at the end of that day, that it was bad or negative. For me, there is no such thing as a ‘bad day’. Bad things could have happened, but to write off a whole day like that devalues it and gives us an excuse to not learn anything from it. Even if something bad has happened in your day, you’ll learn from it and tomorrow, the sun will rise again and you will start over. LMLRN