Love Story: 10 Best Love Stories Of All Time
The season of love and romance is almost upon us, and this calls for a celebration of the greatest love stories of all time. Everyone has a love story, and
Quotes are an incredible way of communicating an important message in the most efficient way possible. A list of love quotes can show you what love meant to some of the most influential people of our time,
Your relationship has ended and your old routines just don't apply anymore. You want to make a fresh start. In this article, we'll be focusing on the best steps to take post breakup. These steps will ensure
"Love is not about sex, going on fancy dates, or showing off. It’s about being with a person who makes you happy in a way nobody else can."
Our personal relationships can our greatest source of
We’ve compiled the 10 Best Quotes about friends and friendship by some of the most prominent authors and artists of our time. Feel free to share them with your friends and loved ones.
We’ve also included a link to more work by the author of each quote to help you find out more about their work and to give you the opportunity to do some further reading.
Ladies and Gentlemen, here are the 10 Best Quotes About Friendship:
1. “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: “What! You too? I thought I was the only one.” ― C.S. Lewis
2. “Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” ― Albert Camus
3. “A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.” ― Elbert Hubbard
4. “It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche
5. “Anybody can sympathise with the sufferings of a friend, but it requires a very fine nature to sympathise with a friend’s success.” ― Oscar Wilde
6. “The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.” ― Bob Marley
7. “A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow.” ― William Shakespeare
8. “I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.” ― Helen Keller
9. “Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.” ― Muhammad Ali
10. “Seek a true friend, for a friend seeks the benefit of a friend, Do good to the people for the sake of God or for the peace of your own soul that you may always see what is pure and save your heart from the darkness of hate.” ― Rumi
Healthy Relationships: 10 Ways To Have A Great Relationship
Like anything worth having, a healthy relationship isn't easy. They reflect everything we feel inside and we project our internal emotions
Its obvious to me that when we think about doing something, and then go through a process where we talk ourselves out of it, its very bad for our mood. We have an intention and then through fear, we stop ourselves. Just doing this one thing can wear us out and make us tired, and if it starts from an early age, we shoot ourselves in the foot, and if we continue to do this throughout the day, we wear ourselves out and get very tired.
Why do we do this? We have a heart full of intent. We have so many things that we want to do and think about, but for some reason, we decide against doing it and walking the safe path. We decide that its easier to keep doing what we’ve always done, because it may not be the right thing for us, but atleast it’s a path that you’ve already walked and you know its safe. There’s no danger of anything going wrong.
If we step back a second and actually think about where this is coming from, we realise that its baseless. In most situations, there is nothing to fear. Whether its moving on to a new career, leaving old friends to make new ones, or dropping everything to pursue your dreams, we need to do it. If we feel like its going to make us happier, we should do it to find out. We are all full of reason and we know what is good for us, so we will make mistakes until we realise what it is we like.
Life is too short not to follow your dreams, whatever they may be. We have a period of time here to do what makes us happy, so if you are happy now doing what you’re doing, congratulations, but if you are not, don’t wait another minute to change your surroundings, because you deserve it.
We are lucky to have emotions. Our emotions are how we react to what is happening in the world around us. We receive the stimuli and react accordingly. When we are in love, there are many emotions that we are going through. We cannot hide the fact that physical attraction plays a role, but as many of us that have been in long term relationships will know, that does wear off. We look for people who can fill us with good emotions, and the physical attraction is a simple and shallow stimulus which does not fulfill even our basic emotional needs. We need more.
When we realise that it is love that we should want, then things change. We realise that to be good is the outcome. To give love is more rewarding at times that to receive it. We become people who don’t think of ourselves and enjoy the thought of losing ourselves in someone else. This loss of control is exactly what makes us realise that we don’t care so much about what’s in it for us, but instead we see that we care more about what we can give. It’s one of the few situations in life that we can get more from a situation by giving unconditionally. We get rewarded for loving and it is the only thing in the world that can give you back so much more that you are able to put in.